Many Airlines, including the “Dniproavia” have been affected significantly due to current situation in Ukraine and at its borders.
Lack of reliable information, available to the passengers as well, as some official recommendations issued by number of countries to limit or constraint from flying to Ukraine due to its unstable social situation, has caused substantial reduction of passengers’ flow.
Current uncertainty with the airspace of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea takes situation to the worse, also.
All these factors have carried changes in the Dniproavia’ Flight Program:
– Start of the new flights has been postponed to the end of April, 2014 en routes:
- from Dnipropetrovs’k to Istanbul, Tbilisi, Batumi and Baku;
- from Kiev to Sevastopol;
– Changes in the Fight Program on operating links with Russian Federation:
- the beginning of the “Summer Season-2014” en routes Ivano- Frankivs’k –Moscow- Ivano-Frankivs’k and Sevastopol-Moscow- Sevastopol has been postponed to the end of April, 2014;
- some scheduled flights has been canceled en route between Dnipropetrovs’k and Moscow.
As soon, as the political situation becomes stable and passenger’ flow increases the “Dniproavia” will renew promptly flight frequencies in accordance with its previous Flight Program, as well, as proceed the routes’ expansion in order to provide new convenient flight for our passengers.
In May, 2014 the “Dniproavia” starts the direct flights en route between Dnipropetrovs’k and Vienna, one of the oldest cities in Central Europe, the music capital of the World, luxurious city where you can decide to stay. Scheduled flights to the capital of Austria will be operated 3 times a week.
Tickets are on sale at the Company’s website, at the booking offices and agency network sales. Business trip or vacations with the “Dniproavia” – it is always easy and comfortable!
In case of changes in the Schedule, the “Dniproavia” will inform you promptly.
Please, note “Summer Season-2014” Timetable comes into effect from March 30th, 2014.
Thank you very much for flying with “Dniproavia” and we’ll be glad to see you on board our Aircraft!comments powered by HyperComments