Airline “Dniproavia” from 1 February 2013 to resume the own flights on the routes: Kiev – Borispol – Kiev, Borispol – Ivano-Frankivsk – Borispol.
Unfortunately, however, the airline “Dniproavia ‘can not complete the sale of tickets for flights through no fault of her reasons. This is due to the fact that the IATA BSP, in violation of treaty obligations, suspend “Dniproavia” in the system of mutual IATA, thus, blocked access to the sales agent network of flights for the airline.
In the absence of alternative networks in Ukraine selling action BSP IATA blocked the possibility for passengers to purchase tickets for the flights “Dniproavia”, so that the airline had to cancel some flights.
At the moment, negotiations are underway between the leaders of the AK “Dniproavia” and the company to restore the IATA BSP airline participation in the structures of BSP.
The airline “Dniproavia” apologizes to passengers for the inconvenience.
Press service of the airline.
- Dniproavia Airways opens scheduled flights to the Land of Fire!
- And now let`s fly to Istanbul! Bright, spicy, unforgettable!
- Dniproavia Airways opens scheduled flights to Georgia – a country of free and passionate people!
- The Dniproavia Airways strives to make more affordable vacation in Bulgaria.
- The “Dniproavia” Airways starts direct scheduled flights en route between Dnipropetrovs’k and Vienna
- Елена on Dniproavia beginning operate flights to Moscow (Domodedovo)
- Алексей on Comments and suggestions
- Alexey Smirnov on «Dniproavia» Airways is the most punctual Ukrainian Airlines of the year 2013
- Tetiana Naidenkina on Comments and suggestions
- Tetiana Naidenkina on «Dniproavia» Airways is the most punctual Ukrainian Airlines of the year 2013